What is CareLink?
- CareLink is a financial assistance program to access quality healthcare services through University Health System.
- CareLink is not an insurance plan.
- CareLink is only for Bexar County residents who do not have private or public health insurance.
- CareLink offers families a monthly payment plan based on family size and income.
- CareLink is for families with income requirement below 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG).
University Health System
Robert B. Green Campus (downtown)
903 West Martin Street
Main Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday...8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday....................9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed Tuesdays from noon - 1 p.m.
Old Hwy 90 Center
911 Old Hwy 90
University Family Health Center - Southeast
7321 San Pedro, Suite #2 (next to the Guitar Center)
Neighborhood Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday...8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday....................9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed from noon - 1 p.m.
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. You can download Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe's Web site. Please follow the link below to download the program.